Based in Lakewood, Ohio, Roundstone, a captive and specialty insurance program manager, delivers innovate risk management solutions that solve key issues facing employers and their escalating health care costs. Named an NEO Top Workplace as well as being listed on Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies, Roundstone offers a highly engaged, fun and fast pace company culture where collaboration and accountability are the standards.
Roundstone is currently seeking a motivated insurance professional for the role of Regional Sales Leader in Lakewood, OH. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 3-5 years of insurance industry experience working for an Insurance Company, Wholesaler or Managing General Agent or Underwriter along with a previous history of earning at least $100,000 annually. This individual will look to capitalize on the rapid changes occurring in the healthcare industry.
Responsibilities of the Regional Sales Leader
- -Responsible for developing long-term relationships with new and underutilized health benefit advisors and brokers via phone calls, personal visits and trade show attendance.
- -Build and service multiple retail agencies.
- -Collaborate with underwriting to provide, deliver and close on quotes to agents and employer groups.
- -Accountable for activity metrics, submission goals and performance against sales targets while providing exceptional customer service.
- -Contribute to marketing efforts by reporting on industry trends, competition, and general market conditions.
To the qualified Sales Representative, we offer:
- -Excellent compensation commensurate with experience and performance
- -Comprehensive life, health and dental benefits
- -Participation in Profit Goal bonus plan
- -401K plan with employer match
- -Reimbursement for education, association membership and licensure expenses.